View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Tue, May-11-04, 18:20

Plan: low fat -to- atkins
Stats: 180/124/110 Female 5'4-5'5"
BF:36%/18.2%/???
Progress: 80%

in response to the whole "bloat" thing.. i have ALWAYS had that problem and couldnt figure out why.. gas.. you name it [sorry] and as soon as i started LCing viola! its gone.. im sooo excited.. and i always feel thinner [thru the WHOLE DAY, not just in the morning] anyway, about the tummy flab... i have it too and i havent found out a way to get rid of it completely but im working on it. i have also thought about switching to CKD since i workout so much. [there are forums, read about it] anyway, like i said im working on it and if i ever figure it out, ill let you know. i used to drink coffee every morning also. diet sodas, and i love juice [but i never drink it] but i decided that i wanted the rest of this weight OFF, NOW!! so in order to do that you have to be serious. EXTREMELY SERIOUS [especially when your boyfriend can eat whatever he wants and does so in front of you] try giving stuff up a little at a time. i gave mine up cold turkey. however, i do allow myself a diet rite after dinner for dessert. hope this helps

liz