View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Mon, May-10-04, 07:41

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 229/201.8/179 Male 5ft 7inch
BF:Trying Again
Progress: 54%

Thanx for the replys. I actually ordered the atkins book 2 weeks ago and its still not here.... it should be here this week. If not im going to start complaining. I do realize that i need to read the book but i must say, From the www.atkins.com site and from this site i have learned enought to lose 10lbs in just over 2 weeks. You guys have inspired me to start running, start working out, and start paying attention to what i eat. Atkins has provided me with the nice list of foods i can eat which i have been sticking to.

I probably would have lost more by now but people keep slipping me food that they say is low carbs of no carbs and i eat it then ask... "Man that was kinda sweet, are you sure that doesnt have sugar?" Sure enough i read the lable and i always find hidden sugars and sugar alcohols.

I wish the people of this forum would colaborate and write a book based on their own experiences. The people like Atkins and South Beach who are just trying to make a buck don't care about us who live by their words. I have not even read the book yet and i am always seeing post about how the new atkins owners have added content to their site just so they can sell more products.

But i will read it then ask a million and one more questions just to make sure that everything i read is accurate.

Thanx for answering my question. I don't crave bread but have seen people talk about eating it. Just figured i'd ask.