View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, May-10-04, 06:55

Plan: Low carb/Atkins
Stats: 230/205/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 31%
Default Need advice, I lied to Hubby!

Hey everyone, I just need advice for a lie I told Hubby.

I've been buying some low carb bread from our local low carb Market that is absolutely delicious. It's not spongy like other low carb breads. When you toast it, it has a crunch to it like Iron kids bread or Wonder bread, and it is white in color with only 2 total carbs per slice, 1 carb minus the fiber. Well yesterday Hubby told me to keep buying this bread because he really liked it. (He sticks with the basics, he usually doesn't eat low carb tortillas etc., He sticks with meat & vegetables). Well he asked how much the bread sold for and I pulled out the receipt and it was $7.00! Yikes! As I was looking at the receipt I was in shock and I told him it was $5.00 and I quickly crumpled up the receipt and threw it in the trash. I never paid attention to the price when I bought it because one of the customers at the market told me it was the best bread she had ever tasted, so of course I had to try it out. Now my question is do I:
A) Keep buying the bread and tell him it's only $5.00.
B) Tell him the manufacturer went out of business so they don't sell it anymore.
C) Put iron kids bread in the low carb wrapper so he will stall as I continue to lose weight.
D) Tell him that due to inflation they had to raise the price of the bread to $7.00.
E) Be honest.

Thanks for your Help!

Candyless
Sponsored Links