View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sun, May-09-04, 22:26

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 229/205/170 Female 5'6"
BF:I have Body Fat!??
Progress: 41%

I know how you feel. I've been having trouble with my scales and although I haven't out-and-out cheated, it's been a little rough.

I went through the I'm going to be strict tomorrow! thing but tomorrow never comes. Finally what I did was got back on track with recording my food on FitDay. If I hold myself accountable to do that every day it helps. While my weight played the up-and-down game all last week, at least I managed to keep track of what I was eating. I'm heading out on vacation this next week, but when I get back I'm going to try to narrow down what may be causing my problem and see if I can fix that.

I think sometimes it's easy for us to lose focus, and focus is often what we need. One thing I know is that I don't want to gain back what I've lost, and I don't want to go through the low blood sugar thing any more, ever in my life. Concentrate on your achivements so far and go from there. In other words, don't beat yourself over the head for whatever you already did that was wrong. Think about the good things you're doing to your body and try to do even more.