View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, May-09-04, 14:46

Plan: Cyclic Ketogenic
Stats: 245/167/180 Male 71.5
BF:30%/11.4%/9%
Progress: 120%
Default Howdy ya'll, new member introducing himself...

Had to throw in the Howdy since i'm from Nebraska.

My name is Adam, i'm a 20 year old male college student. Thought I should introduce myself and give you some info on me.

I used to weigh about 245-260, carried it well though I would say...that is until HS was over and weight training was done. I did a low-calorie diet for awhile, mixed with daily cardio and got my weight down to 215 from, which was difficult. I had a friend who was doing the low carb thing, so I made my own "ghetto" low carb diet. Granted, I ate bad, had about 20 carbs a day, but by the time weekends came I was drinking with my friends and hitting up McDonalds at 3 am. Anyway, it worked. I did that for about a month, dropped down to 190 and it stayed off, which was about September '03. I didn't diet at all again until this past Febuary, I now weigh 165 as of today, which i'm not sure if it is entirely healthy considering i'm pretty much 6'0 and have a large frame.

I'm really interested in exercise, fitness, dieting, gaining lean mass, et cetera, so I am constantly reading and educating myself on my free time, and so far this board is one of the most informative places i've been to. I will probably contribute sometime hopefully, but I am not sure how I could help some people. I read a lot of these posts about people that are struggling to lose weight and I pretty much cheated my way out of 100lbs almost. Well, time to sit back and relax for a moment. Thanks for reading my little introduction if you've gotten this far. Look forward to posting some more and talking to everyone.
Sponsored Links