#9   ^
Old Sun, May-09-04, 10:33
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 292.5/282/165 Female 5 feet 11 inches
BF:54.66%/54.66%/25%
Progress: 8%
Smile Thank you!

Thank you all for your kind words of advice and encouragement. I am feeling like maybe I can actually DO THIS!
I am really blown away that I stumbled upon this forum of people all working toward the same goal! I have seen other boards like this one, but there were not as many folks and seemed like they might be less open to newcomers.
I am going to reread the relevant parts of my Atkins book, and get started as soon as I get paid and can grocery shop. Its such a bummer to be so broke! I've been making so much rice and pasta its coming out my ears. No WONDER I feel so fat, bloated and sick! In the meantime, I am not going to waste my time. I am going to continue to decrease my caffeine, continue to walk (my first time walking for the sake of exercise in aaaaages was just yesterday!), and stay here, reading all of your inspirational posts.
Folks, seriously, I feel better already. I had really begun to fear that I could not control this beast inside me and that I would never be healthy again.
Thank you all -
and happy mothers day!
Holly