View Single Post
  #190   ^
Old Sun, May-09-04, 07:55
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 290/235/150 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 39%
Unhappy I hate being the only fat person in my family!

Everyone from my husband and son to my sister and mother are thin. They have never been overweight any of them. They love camping and moreso love water sports. I cringe inside when they begin planning one of these outings. The thought of wearing a bathing suit in public sickens me to the point of actual nausea. I could probably go on with complaints but here is a list of complaints on why I HATE being fat!

1. I hate not being able to cross my legs without holding them with one hand.

2. I hate when people tell me, "You have such a beautiful face, you would be a knockout if you'd just lose the weight!"

3. I hate when my mother-in-law announces that she made some special food dish just because I was coming, as if the only thing I respond to is food.

4. I hate grocery shopping because I don't like the "looks" I get when I have anything remotely fattening in my shopping cart.

5. Lastly, I hate being fat because I have an incredibly attractive husband and I see these thin, beautiful women checking him out all the time. I feel like they look at me and wonder what in the hell he is doing with someone like me.