View Single Post
  #63   ^
Old Sun, May-09-04, 04:29

Plan: Montignac
Stats: 196/196/119 Female 5 foot 4 inches
BF:
Progress:
Smile Injured Thyroid

I have an under-active thyroid which is the reason losing weight for me has been so hard! I am normally a happy person, I know a lot of people and I can make friends easily! My only problem is that I have low self-esteem, some days are worse than others! I take daily medication - Thyroxine , 150mg and therefore have a blood test every 6 months to have it checked. My confidence is hugh in places and my determinatioin keeps growing, if I want something I'll go for it! I'm not one to sit around and dwell on my injuries (I was hit by a car and hit the road, leaving the left side of my brain damaged) but to be totally honest, you can't tell and its hard for others to understand what I go through! I really want to start the Montignac Slimming Sensation soon and would love support with this (I'm so happy I found this site)
I actually posted a message titled Montignac Slimming Sensation on here too
I try and stay positive and happy as best I can!
I went out with my family yesterday and the day before (evening) and the night before last I'd worn these combat style trousers which I'd bought a long time ago, but then they didn't fit (I'd bought them in a sale WAS £29:99 but I bought them at £9:99) I fell for them straight away! My Support Worker was with me and didn't want me to waste my money on a pair of trousers that don't fit (they were about 3 inches apart on my stomach and tight on my legs) and I told her that I am determined to get into them and I wore them on Friday night!! I was very happy!!