Old Sat, May-08-04, 17:33
Northern Mike

Plan: This time? LOL..
Stats: 251/228/190 Male 73 inches
BF:Weight in journal
Progress: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantabulus
OMG it was sooooo good. It was just a sliver, and while it tasted so good going down I am now sooo mad at myself. I actualy managed to stay at 23 carbs (cant figure how I did it, but fitday said that I did). I went on a longer walk to cover my mishap. I still feel guilty. How do not beat yourself up for something like that. I have done so good and then that cake...it was there....it was like I just went to it. the crazy thing is I didnt even really want it. I mean I was not craving I just did it. Like old habbit. Ugh I am angry at me!!! Does this mean I have to re start my induction? not that I mind I am stay'n on induction for a while. I am just so MAD at me

I know exactly how you feel....but you know what? You only ate a tiny sliver...yep...bad girl etc....but you didn't pick up the next piece, you went right back on the diet, you did some "guilt exercise" (heh...I do that too), you're mad at yourself for doing it.....with the exception of ooonnneee little thing, these are all GOOD. You are on the right track!!

.....just remember...next time....put the cake down, and slowly back away!!!

Have a great day!!