View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, May-07-04, 20:06

Plan: atkins (kinda)
Stats: 196.6/188.1/150 Female 168cm
BF:
Progress: 18%
Default Two weeks (5/10 - 5/23). Re-induction / no alcohol / maybe even excercise..*gasp!*???

Ok I'd really like some buddies to do this with and to give and recieve encouragement and motivation.

I've actually been doing induction level carbs since last Monday but want to keep it going for at least another week and maybe a bit more if necessary. If anyone would like to join me I'll commit to staying in this thread to keep up the support whether I increase my carb limit or not.

I've been fine with my eating over the last week but I do like my wine now and then, that said I've managed to abstain without fuss this past week too...I'd REALLY like to keep that up.

And excercise...UGH! I rarely do it, and this despite just a couple minutes of aerobic bopping to music first thing in the morning really makes a noticable difference to how fast I lose...but I don't even do that generally...hehe, how lazy is that???

So people...Monday is D-day if anyone would like to join me. Anyone already doing it and wanting extra company is also welcome...and feel free to still join me if you don't find this thread till after Monday.

Logan ~
Sponsored Links