View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Fri, May-07-04, 11:41

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: -/-/154 Female 66in.
BF:too much
Progress: 4%

I wholeheartedly agree with the garbage some media puts out about eating 'Low Carb' when they have in fact not even tried this way of life! It only takes one person who has an opinion against it to abuse their position... But when both sides are presented HONESTLY then folk have a chance to make an informed choice about eating this lifestyle. If they just gave it a few weeks, they'd find out what we (on the forum) already know. IT WORKS!!!

There was a program on TV here in the US last night that I taped... perhaps I should send that (or suggest they get that) to show on NZ television! It was a excellent show about Low Carbing called 'Low Carb Revolution'. If anyone in the US reads this in time, it is on the Food channel at 5pm Eastern time today!

I couldn't find anything about the show itself, but here is one of the guys who appeared on it. It looks like a really interesting area on that site.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/hos...2543383,00.html

By the way... if anyone in NZ would like to see that show I taped, let me know and I will endeavour to send it to you. You will have to have a VCR that plays NTSC to view it tho.

I just discovered this guy has a show called 'Low Cab & Lovin' It'... Must watch it

Have a great day