View Single Post
  #18   ^
Old Fri, May-07-04, 05:18
Registered Member

Plan: low carb/neanderthin
Stats: 115/?/? Female 5'3"
BF:25%
Progress:

fabulous. once again, thanks for the confirmations and positive feedback. as much as i looooove cooking at home and for friends/family, i really can't do it all the time. it is a good idea to make a bit pot of something and eat that for meals during the week, but i seem to prefer variety more. so i guess i'm willing to deal with sacrifices.
articslug - i agree, when dining out, i like to know that my food going to be good. otherwise, it just isn't worth the couple of dollars saved for yucky food. yes, i find that eating japenese food, mainly sashimi, is great for us! i love getting my spicy tuna sashimi salad that is on a bed of sauteed seaweed marinated in sesame oil, and shredded cucumber, then topped with toasted sesame seeds is just what the caveman ordered..... mmmmmmm. it's divine and so healthy-feeling. if you like japanese food, i highly recommend this. i don't see it everywhere, but i just ask the waiter to take the tuna sashimi, make it spicy, and top it on their usual house or seaweed salad. they are more than happy to do it, and it's good!