View Single Post
  #181   ^
Old Thu, May-06-04, 18:00

Plan: "modified" atkins
Stats: 287/206/170 Female 65"
BF:
Progress: 69%

I am very uncomfortable in this body (I was not meant to be fat) I see ppl who are overweight, wearing clothes I would not be seen in public in (would not be caught DEAD in, either!). THEY are comfortable in their body, and apparently think they look alright that way. I see nothing attractive about my fat...It is gross...I am lucky that my girlfriend is not bothered by it. It took me almost 1 1/2 years of the 2 we have been living together to be able to let her see me without clothes on. It was a horrific experience...cannot EVEN convey that feeling I had the 1st time I took off my clothes in front of her. She was sweet about it...told me she loved me, no matter. That if we were going to be together for life, that I better trust that she did love me no matter. Still....OMG I will never forget that feeling....I am ok with it now...she is still here, loving me...I look forward to the day that I am PROUD to stand naked in front of the mirror AND her
Another reason I hate being fat is a HATE sweating....I am always hot, b/c I don't wanna dress for the weather (ya know...cover the fat)
I hate the looks from skinny ppl Like I am a 3rd rate citizen...It makes me so sad...
I hate diabetes, and having to give myself a shot...
I know there is more...but these are the biggies...
Sponsored Links