Registered Member

Plan: Paleo
Stats: 145/140/? Female 5'6
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by daguttgrl7
hello again,
sorry if it seemed like i blew up previosly. i guess i read a part of Ray's book, Neanderthin, that mentioned that eating out was not a good idea or just next to impossible. i really thought that it was easy: just order your protein grilled or simply prepared(no sauce) and a large salad with just lemon juice and olive oil as dressing. is that so bad? well if it is than i guess i'll make up for it by eating 'neanderthin' at home
i should probably start a new thread, but if anyone has some suggestions for eating 'neanderthin' when you're on the go or out with friends, please let me know. so far when i'm out i just try to stick to simply prepared foods, like grilled meats and then some grilled veggies and salad.
thanks again!

I go out to eat all the time! However, I only go to high quality restaurants, not delis, cafeterias, fast food places. I go to nice places where I can order fish, salad, steak, vegetables etc. It is more expensive, but who cares? If you are going to eat out, go somewhere nice with high quality food. I don't go out unless I'm going to be eating good stuff.

I guess I don't worry too much about miniscule amounts of sugar that might be in my food....as long as I'm eating mainly meats and veggies and they aren't drowned in a noticeably sweet sauce I'm fine.