View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, May-06-04, 11:10

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 296/258/136 Female 5 ft. 6 in.
BF:Lots, definately
Progress: 24%

They are the best Becki and since you have done so well in your weight loss, I guess I don't have to worry! =)

BlitzAng, I tried to find you a link to the ingredients list, but couldn't so let me rattle off some info. from the box:

"Our crispy Italian-style Ham & Cheese Wrap is made with only the finest quality ingredients. We use only 98% fat free ham along with freshly grated mozzarella and Swiss cheeses wrapped inside our delicious freshly -made focaccia dough......"

Actual Ingredients List (summarized in the order they appear-I didn't type sub ingredients): Water, ham, wheat gluten flour, swiss cheese, mozzarella cheese, vital wheat gluten flour, soy flour, parmesan cheese, monterey jack cheese sauce, buttermilk, partially hydrogentaed soybean oil, maltodextrin, cheddar cheese solids, sodium caseinate, silicon dioxide, mono and diglycerides, baking powder, dijon mustard, salt, yeast, light corn syrup, and egg white.

Nutritional summary: Serving Size: 1 pocket, Calories: 250, Calories from Fat: 90, Total Fat: 10g (Saturated fat: 1g), Cholesterol: 20mg, Sodium: 680mg, Total Carbohydrates: 9g (Dietary fiber: 1g, Sugars <1g), Protein: 34g

Hope that helps! They were $5.87 for a package of 8 at Sam's Club here in TX, so pretty reasonably proced too. Like I said, we will use them only as an occasional treat, but a good find I thought =)