Plan: Paleo-Neander
Stats: 178/173/125 Female 5.6 in.
BF:
Progress: 9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightZ
First of all, Welcome!
Hope this helps.

Wow is a shame you don’t have a Journal to jump into to thank you but here are my coments..

1. Pancakes I call them Pancakes but I made them myself with only eggs, fiber, pork skins rings and cinnamon, this makes like a thick pasta and then it holds like a pancake or like a Frensh Tost, It taste very good, but normaly put this LC syrup, but I now understand the point about sugary things might triggering something.. I have to start re-training my taste on this matter, but then I have to invent some kind of “homemade mayo good tasting like” to put on top now, latter on the game I could so it with nuts but now I am away from them.

2. Nuts Well they are build to be able to protect themselves from water (for the rain) so they have this “enzyme inhibitor” that is hard for us to digest if you eat a lot, some just can’t eat them very well, so when you soked them for 12 hrs/aprox. You can see in the water they release this thing and then you wash them with water again and “voia la” you can eat them and digest them better, of course there is people that have a very hard stomach and they don’t need it.

3. Bacon Wow, I didn’t know about being able to soak the on water, thanks this is a very valuable information.

4. Tee Are all the Tee good, or only the Green One? And does it has caffeine in it? Do they sell this any particular way I should know? Is there any information about the amount of Green tee I should drink, is this the one the Chinese or Japanise Drink in their resturan?

Well thanks anyway