View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, May-06-04, 00:10

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 229/205/170 Female 5'6"
BF:I have Body Fat!??
Progress: 41%

Congratulations! And it's normal on Atkins to lose a lot more size than weight, LOL. Makes ya feel great, doesn't it?

I haven't lost as much as I would like by this point, but one good thing about it is I'm getting more wear out of my new interim clothes, LOL.

I picked up one pair of pants to wear to town, and two or three pairs of sweats to wear at home. Problem is, though, the newest sweats now bag off my rear after just a couple of hours of wearing them and I don't want to buy any more just yet, LOL. I can dress pretty sloppily here at home and no one minds. Since so many of us in our home are following Atkins and losing weight, everyone's pretty much in the same boat. My oldest daughter went from a sized 12 to 8 and is still losing. She has a few pair of jeans that fit her now but some days she still wears her 12s (I honestly just shake my head and laugh at her because she looks almost like a clown now). For the other daughter, I bought sweat pants the same as myself, because she's heavier and didn't really have any smaller pants to get into.

I recommend thrift shops (if you have any in your area that sell decent clothes), outlet stores, WalMart and other inexpensive stores. Sometimes I can find good clearance sales at WalMart which helps.