View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, May-05-04, 22:06

Plan: Paleo-Neander
Stats: 178/173/125 Female 5.6 in.
BF:
Progress: 9%
Default Need some input from Experts/Skilled Paleo followers

Well I started Atkins 3 weeks ago, lost 5 pounds first week and then gain it back the next one, I started getting more sick, “digestion and being very tired, depress like feeling”. I thought it was side effects of either Ketosis, amount of Fat/Meat or the fact that I come from being Vegan for the past 10 years and the last 2 RawVegan… thinking my body wasn’t ready for this change… Confusion to pin point the problem. Then someone suggested to stop eating the Cheese, and Voia la, Not only in the past 5 days my constipation is totally gone, my mood and I am kind of feeling that the skin is starting to fix itself.

This put me to think, 15g. Carbs the whole 3 weeks and the only change was the Cheese, there is something important there.. so here I am...I just got fascinated with all the reading I been doing this past 2 days, is like a dream come true, since I come from Raw Foodist I totally love the idea of the Raw part of the diet, but I have few questions and would like to start knowing people here in the forum that have done this for a while.

#1...Is there any study showing that the Fat in the cheese do interrupt with our hormones? Our mood?, what is the mystery behind the Cheese?

#2...Nuts? I understand that if I want to loose faster keep low the fruits and nuts, is there people sensitive to nuts even do they eat it raw and and put them in water?

#3...What do you put on top of a “pancake” that's how I call the invention of just eggs, pork skins rings, cinnamon and stevia, they hold and make a good "Frensh Tost Like" but now what do I put on top? any ideas oh this? what do you use as maple syrup?

#4...can you rate how much this item interfear with weight loss? Should I stop them? What are your coments on… Avocado, Honey, Bacon cured with Nitr.., Stevia?

#5... Green tea? Why this one, what is behind this? How much is too much? does Caffein has an impact here?
Sponsored Links