View Single Post
  #25   ^
Old Wed, May-05-04, 10:12

Plan: Atkin's
Stats: 225/200/130 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 26%
Wink

Thanks for the link. I was scratchin' my head at almost all those names. I am just using the cybex machines and have never used free weights. Do you think that machines give you the same intensity of workout that free weights do? We have a weight room at the Y but I have to admit I'm a little intimidated because I'm not sure how to perform all the exercises. I started with machines so I could work on technique and gain muscle without worrying about dropping a weight on myself.
OMG, I started using GNC Pro Performance whey protein yesterday and today after my workouts and I can definitely feel it! I feel pumped up and energized after working out. I'm sore but not nearly as sore as usual. I upped my sets from 2 sets of 10, to 3 sets of 11-12. So far so good. I dropped 2 lbs in the last few days. Not sure if it has anything to do with the increased sets or just that I switched from total body weights every other day to alternating muscle groups throughout the week. Maybe it gives my body more time to heal a smaller portion of muscle. No clue, but if it works stick with it, right?

~ Cori ~