View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Mon, May-03-04, 18:56

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 265/247.5/145 Female 5'4.25"
BF:50%/46%/15%
Progress: 15%

THE SCALE IS THE DEVIL! Get rid of it. I just pitched mine. I'm so proud of myself. My scale used to controll my mood. If I lost, I was have a kick butt day. If it didn't budge, then I was okay with that. If it didn't budge for a while, I was getting concerned. And God forbid if I gained....watch out for my wraft!

My point is, follow the plan properly and you will see results. NO LIE! stay within 20-40 carbs (depending on what level you are) and exercise. Now yes, you are going slower because you body is resisting and trying to get used to it's new composition. You've gained muscle, loss some fat and your body has to function differently than it ever did before. When that adjustment takes place, your body will stop resisting and you will lose. Thats why people say the last few pounds are the hardest.

Stick with it, don't give up. Now you have lost inches I'm sure. I can tell in the last week that my body is different. I won't weigh myself to find out my weight, but I look different in my clothes and I feel great. Energy out the wazoo! All because I'm watching my calorie intake, and exercising. It will happen for us..we will hit goal, promise.