#10   ^
Old Mon, May-03-04, 18:51
Flutterby

Plan: All that make sense
Stats: 220/212/160 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%

hello darlinks...

Good to see all your friendly faces and hear updates.. gotta just tie a knot in the rope and hang on sometimes... Can't offer any advice on the garden tractor.. other than : Hire someone!

I tried the new Blue Bunny icecream dipped in almonds too, less expensive, and tasty.. but my bg was a little elevated this morning..not sure if a coincidence or not.. it was not VERY high, just up a little bit. (141)

My legs are puffy and 'stiff' feeling, boy I must have about 10 lbs of water.. I HATE when I hold onto water like this..

Today was our last full day with the students from this round of classes, wed is their last afternoon..they have their final exam and what we call 'closure' we are going to do cinco de mayo pot luck..not sure what I can/should bring...any ideas?

A bunch of us went next door to the sushi rest. and had lunch..and I had a higher carb lunch than I have had so far since I began l/c'ing.... I enjoyed a 1/4 cup of rice with some japanese dumplings and beef teriyaki... and enjoyed hanging out w/ them. I am not going to call this a 'cheat'..but it is definetly one of the highest carb days I have had since January. But my BG didnt seem affected by it at all.

BG: 141
Breakfast: advantage choc pb bar, 1 dannon low carb vanilla yogurt

Lunch: Japanese: miso soup, Gyoza dumplings, 1/4 c. rice, sm. salad, beef terryaki.

BG: 119
Dinner: leftover tuna tofu bake, 1 klondike fudge bar

Net Carbs: 55
Total Calories: 1544

Did I share that the school has asked me to be the teacher for swedish technique for the summer session? Yep.. will be my first class as a Teacher not an assistant. My 'apprenticing' is over..and I will start in June. =)

I will be Making mini me's..