Progress: 97%

Here's the recipe

Cauliflower Casserole
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 small container sour cream
1 head of cauliflower, steamed and chopped
1 onion, chopped and steamed
1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
Put cauliflower and onion in a 9x13 pan. Mix sour cream and soup and spread over cauliflower mixture. Sprinkle cheese on top. Cover with foil. Bake at 400 for 1 hour. The original recipe called for 1 cube of melted butter, but it was just all over the top when it came out of the oven, so I think it would be better to leave it out.)

Shrubie - I know what you mean about the breakfast rut. I bought some chopped green peppers in a can, I was going to put some in my scrambled eggs along with cheese and chopped ham, or in an omelet. I to really enjoy my whole 2 1/2 hrs of alone time that I get everyday.

Thanks for all the well wishes for Chauncey. Come to find out, all three of my kids have the same thing. Ugh, I don't want it!

I planted a whole bunch of plants in some raised flower beds out by our patio today. Geez, was it warm out. I sat down in the swing afterwards to go through the mail, and it was just to warm! It was 81 out today, but felt warmer after the workout in the flower beds. It sure looks nice now.