Thread: Monday, Monday
View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Mon, May-03-04, 17:52

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Just popping in quickly. Some heartening news lately, but still not resolved.

I'm officially down 10 pounds in just over 2 weeks. This is not the plan to emulate, however. Don't worry, I'm really trying to get enough protein, and I'm taking my multi-vitamin every day.

And I'm walking. Man, am I walking. I just pace and pace. I'm walking probably 5 miles a day.

A friend at work was pushing me to try meds to "take the edge off my emotions." Thank you very much, but this is life and I want to feel all my emotions. I was going to tell her that this is what Irish whiskey is for, but her husband is a recovering alcoholic, so I didn't think it would be in good taste. I have, strangely enough, stayed away from the alcohol for the most part. I'll have one drink every couple nights, but that's it.

I appreciate your prayers, well wishes, concern, and support. Just please understand that I'm not very chatty these days and that I have a lot more on my mind than what I'm putting in my mouth. I guess I did find out I'm not an emotional eater. No food sounds good to me, and I have to force myself to eat.

I'm lurking every day and following what everyone is doing. I'm hoping to be chatty again soon.