View Single Post
  #81   ^
Old Mon, May-03-04, 17:21

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 234/180/135 Female 66
BF:55/35/25
Progress: 55%
Thumbs up 1 Week and very content with 20 carbs

I just realized I will be starting a second week tomarrow. I ahve 2 eggs over easy with 1T butter with 1T Flax meal for breakfast For lunch I have been makeing stir fry pork and cabbage with orientla almond sauce. I used cherry sweetner yesterday but to day I switched to rice wine vinegar. For dinner I will finish off the pork and bbq chicken wth a ceasear salad. We were invited out to lunch today. I decided to eat my planned lunch and have a snack at the resturaunt. I ordered 4 fried prawns and lemon water. The temptation was decf coffee with half and half or diet coke whuch has caffine. I did not want to get back into the dairy or upset my system with caffien. I picked the light breadding off the shrimp before I ate them. I ordered 4 and my daughter gave me one of hers. That was pretty good considering hwo it might have gone. Iwon't weigh until Saturday. I hope I am in the 170's it is my first mini goal. I need to get out there and work more on the el camino so we can do a nother layer of primer. I am glad I don't have the added stress of a new job. I hope working makes it eaier for you because staying busy helps me. Welcome Brenna it feels good to have others to work on this problem with. I need to plan meals for tomarrow. I have a corned beef brisket. I will have cabbage with it. Aftre that it will be time to make a tri tip roast and start marinating another chicken. Having good hot dinners really makes it a lot easier. I hope it goes well with you all. Pam