Progress:

Good afternoon Yesterday I had an eat everything in sight day

Yesterday's menu:

B - 1 cup morning starts cereal, 1 cup CCD milk, 2 cups coffee w/H&H

L - 2 eggs smushed w/1.5 TBS Miricle Whip light, 2 oz deli turkey

Gym - elliptical machine - 45 minutes, 4 miles

S - 1 Dannon Light & Fit stawberry banana smoothie

S - waiting for my dinner to cook, ate 1.5 all beef hot dogs which were for DD

D - 6 oz beef tenderloin grilled, 2 TBS A1 sauce, 1.5 cups broccoli, cauliflower, carrot medley w/2 pats butter

S- Watermelon....to much to count, was shoveling it in faster than I was cutting it up

S - 1 Blue Bunny low carb ice cream bar dipped in almonds

S - You would think I would have had enough by now but no......DH brought in a bowl of watermelon chunks...ate at least 6-7 pieces maybe more

OK....so where did I go wrong? I know I didn't eat enough for breakfast and lunch, did a intense workout and was starving!

Shrubie - LOL...never seen anyone so excited about a mamogram I am very overdue for mine, keep putting it off. I am planning on scheduling one soon

Song - Hope your son is feeling better

Orang - Good to see you post Sounds like you had a very nice weekend. I am quite bummed about the hormone thing too

Bawdy - We are missing you.......

OH......almost forgot! I had to defend our WOE when I went to my ab class this afternoon. The instructor made some comment on how she did Atkins for two weeks (Why who knows b/c she is thin as a rail) and how she had no energy and gained the weight she lost back in 2 days. Well....I couldn't keep my mouth shut and said well I have been doing it for 1 and half years. After the class we talked a bit, I have known her for serveral years. She really believes that there is no energy without carbs. She even said that I could not sustain a cardio workout on my diet! I told her that first off it is not a diet and that I do between 4-5 miles on the elliptical machine 3-4 times a week, plus yoga 3 times a week and abs 4 times a week. Why do people assume that because you are a fitness instructor that you know about nutrition?

My rant for the day