#1   ^
Old Mon, May-03-04, 09:30

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 303/185/167 Female 5ft. 6in.
BF:I don't wanta know
Progress: 87%
Default Just saying hi...

Hi,
My name is Martha, and as of yesterday, I have exactly 100 pounds left to use. I am 55 years old. My husband Ron and I have been married for thirty-seven years. We have three children, and 7 grandchildren. Our youngest daughter, Summer, who is also a member here, is eighteen and still home. She is low-carbing with me. Our son and his wife are also low-carbing. Although my husband is not low carbing, he has lost about 15 just eating low carb suppers. I have been on the Atkins plan for nine weeks now. Yesterday started the tenth week. I have lost a total of 28 pounds. I made up my mind before I started that this would not be a temporary solution. It will be a way of eating from now on. In the past, I have been on every diet imaginable. I have lost and gained hundreds of pounds in my lifetime, and got off that merry-go-round a few years ago. I decided then that enough was enough. I would not diet again. I would just eat normally and learn to be happy with myself the way I was. I don't consider this a diet. It is the way I will eat from now on. I didn't start this woe just to make myself look better and be more accepted by others, I started it to make myself feel better physically and be more healthy. This is just healthy eating for me, and it has paid off already. I have more energy than I have had in a long time, and my blood pressure has been normal. I don't know a lot, I am learning as I go along. I have learned a lot here on this forum. I hope I can share what little I do know and just generally be an encouragement to someone. I am looking forward to sharing in all the victories I know are coming for all of you.

I hope everyone has a great day!
Martha
Sponsored Links