View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Nov-19-01, 09:03

Plan: IF +LC
Stats: 287/165/165 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hi Pam. Good to know you've been searching around You can find all kinds of great information you didnt even know you needed while looking for something else (This incidentally is usually how we find the car keys at home on a Monday morning )

I buy my cocoa at a bulk store, I'm sure they must have a few around your parts. Our version (canadain bulk barn) carries a brand called "Ruby Red" if you can find that go for it, it's great. 22% fat instead of the regular 12%. Alternatively, Hershey's, Fry's or any other name brad will do. Be sure its 100% cocoa, no sugar added.

Splenda is usually sold in the grocery store with the sugar and artificial sugars. It may be in the diabetic ailse if you have one. Look in a drug store as well. Splenda is the brand name of sucarlose (That may help your search) just as Sugar Twin is the brand name of aspartame.

You may have problems finding Splenda, as I've heard its tough to keep on the shelves. You can usually find it online though. Their website : http://www.splenda.com/ has the option to purchase it.

HTH
Nat