View Single Post
  #80   ^
Old Sun, May-02-04, 19:27

Plan: atkins
Stats: 198/194/150 Female 70 inches
BF:?/34%/25%
Progress: 8%

welcome brenna! and you can do it!!
it is great that you are working on a healthy way of eatting at a young age. I wish i had.
Pam i have noticed the same thing i try to be nice to people who are larger then me and they wont even look at me. i know i do not look like i weigh what i do ... but i do. i am 5'10 and when i tell people i weight 175 pounds they say i am lieing. so i dont know if these people are afraid of being ridiculed or what but i think we all have our defence mecanisims.
oh well.

as for my update... Not doing well fell off the wagon Big time and i know its from stressi think i might be offered a job maybe 2 and well one of the jobs i dont want but will take if its all i am offered but the other is a great job and i hope i get it. Now for the stress part. i have not worked in over 2 years so it a little nerve wracking go back into the work force after being out of it so long.i think this week is going to be very hard. so i will need all you guys to help me get through it with our diving in to a big cheese cake and chocolate bars.

here is to a new day on monday and starting over AGAIN! i hope i can shed a few more pounds i am still at 174 right now i want to get down to 170 or below by memorial day weekend.