View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Sun, Nov-18-01, 17:53

Plan: atkins
Stats: 198/181/165
BF:
Progress: 52%
Default to A Thin Me

Thin Me, you are talking about me. Eat anytime, anywhere, for whatever reason. I would eat when I was not hungry, it didn't matter sometimes. This WOL is helping. I do less compulsive eating now and I see a way out of the tunnel. I am learning what food will set off a craving and it's slow going sometimes. I try to take a handful of supplements daily and one of them does help curb the cravings-the chronium picolinate maybe. I can tell when I do not take them for two days- I just fall right into a cheat . I hate pills so it is a chore each morning and it takes two full glasses of water to down the horse pills but if it keeps me sane, it's worth it. Don't give up. I have written several threads today and they are really the same material. They are about my learning to deal with things, about living a day at a time or a minute at a time if needed. I know the way home, I just keep stumbling on my way there. I have learned some much on the forum and folks have been wonderful-informative, funny and so supportive. . Anyway, hang in there. It WILL be better.