Thread: sabboteurs
View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Sun, Nov-18-01, 16:00

Plan: low carb
Stats: 324/228/180 Female 5feet 6inches
BF:47%
Progress: 67%

I feel like this post was created for me. Lilwannabe, I totally know how things are going for you and your hubby. My dh and I love each other immensely, but ever since I started having results with this woe, he has become insecure. He knows that Lasagna is my weakness so he has cooked Lasagna 2x since I started my new way of life (he normally may cook it once a yr). He has asked me to please go to dunkin donuts and get him some donuts, or please bring something sweet home(he is not a sweet eater). Saturday we went to the outlet mall which happens to be near a town where my favorite Puerto Rican restaurant is. Well, on the way home I noticed that he was going the wrong way towards this town. I said "where are you going?" He said "oh I just thought it would be nice to go for a ride." Well of course we end up at the restaurant. Alex (dh): Gi, can you go in and get me an alcapurria (my favorite plantain fritter stuffed with ground beef) and a beef patti (pastry filled with ground beef)? Gina(me)f course I would (as I throw daggers at him with my eyes). The truth is it wasn't hard at all to go in there. That morning I ate a lot of things with a high fat content (so that I wouldn't be tempted while we were out), so in all reality the jokes on him. When he does things like this it just makes me more determined to succeed. He is drop dead gorgeous tall, dark and Mediterranean handsome (strong roman nose etc.). I'm a cutie too and I still get attention from the fellas so I don't know why he is tripping. I think it is a power issue, because I do feel stronger [both mentally and physically],and since I feel better about myself, I do defend myself more. Sometimes we just laugh about it, because it is sooo ridiculous.
Thanks for letting me vent guys.