#6   ^
Old Sat, Nov-17-01, 22:29

Plan: Dr. R. Atkins
Stats: 325/?????/170
BF:
Progress: 23%
Default Whewwwwww!!!

Nat:

thanks alot. Did go to Fitcom and the the first time burrito came up , I almost fell out of the chair the charbos were so HIGH!!!!

Ended up doing it piece by piece of what was in the stuff - I was overally generous - and I was shocked at the high value of tomatoes!! Yikes. Good thing I DID NOT EAT BEANS OR THE SHELLS!! PROBABLY 60-70 CARBS!!!

Learned today that I can not depend on others to know what I am doing - I should order my own food no matter the reason.

Right now, my stomach cannot handle this type of food - greasy or just junky because whatever it was, gave me a bad case of the -- excuse me the "runs"!!

Plus when I got home, all I wanted to do was eat and that is all I did and what a good job I did, too!!! LOL!!!
Hot dogs, cuccumbers, zucchini, plain spinach leaves and celery and cheese...... then I polished off a bag of pork rinds --
It must have been a trigger of some sort for me somehow -

I hit 20 and if I balance it out with the 5 from yesterday, I guess it will even out. I was so worried I messed up bad. I was saved by not eating the shells/wraps and it did not have any beans or things.

Next time, I will make a taco salad at home sans the tomatoes and anxiety!!! Thanks again, Nat.

P.S. I guess I need to get the scale one of these days to see if Induction worked. Keep your fingers crossed.