Thread: sabboteurs
View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Nov-17-01, 11:48

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 244/218/144
BF:48/42.3/22
Progress: 26%

I seem to have the most problems with my d/h...he says he supports me...but then does things that just don't add up. I don't know if he intentionally goes out of his way to tempt me, but that's how it feels.

Like...Just last week, we went out for dinner. The waiter offered to bring some bread to the table, I asked him not to...Ray said, yes do...He wanted some...I think that is only the second time in 11 years that we have been together that he wanted the bread with dinner. I was probably on another diet the last time too.

The other night, he made salad for dinner...he put apples in it, and didn't tell me, I of course bit into an apple piece, and spit it out...he stated he didn't know I couldn't have it...I called BS on that one...

Now that I have been at this for almost 2 months, he has started complaining...you can't eat anything...blah blah blah...I simply say...I can eat a lot...just no carbs...he is not stupid...he knows darn well what I can and can not eat...

I think he feel insecure about me losing weight. I don't really understand it either. We have a really good relationship...we are very happily married. But I know he likes me staying home, and fears that I will never be home when I become the new me. ( He is right there...but I will always invite him along.)