View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Nov-17-01, 10:49

Plan: IF +LC
Stats: 287/165/165 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hi there Misselly and welcome to the forum

Weight loss rarely is a straight progressiong downward, just as it wasnt one up ward. You tend to lose in fits and starts. I tend to lose and then fluctuate between my old low and the new low for a few days before I actually hit the new one for good. And 5 lbs cannot be gained overnight, just as it can't be lost. It could be that you're not eating enough (general rule for healthy loss is 10 - 12 x your body weight in calories every day); that you're getting some hidden carbs or that you're not drinking enough water. what it sounds like your body is doing is holding onto water for any or all of those reasons.

Are you drinking the required 64oz a day + 8 for every 25lbs you want to lose? This will really help with the loss if you're not doing so already. And be kind to yourself, you've already lost 30 lbs! Obviously LC is working for you

IF you'd like to start up a Journal in the "bootcamp" section of the forum and list what you've beeneating and drinking and the quantities we would be better able to offer advice.

Cheers,
Nat