#6   ^
Old Fri, Nov-16-01, 16:24
Don't dream it be it

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 292.4/238.4/165 Female 70 inches
BF:
Progress: 42%

Yesterday, and today so far...

Yesterday there was literally NOTHING that I wanted to eat for breakfast or lunch, I was tired of the same old things. But, I knew I had to eat, so here's what I came up with.

Breakfast 1 slice of deli ham, the last hardboiled egg, 1 oz. macademia nuts, water and supplements.

Lunch, 2 slices of deli ham with chunks of goat cheese rolled up, (I think this is my new favorite snack!) and 3 small pieces of leftover steak. Water

Supper: My husband cooked pollock (that's fish) he fried it in butter and then cooked it in the oven in the frying pan. I have to say, I didn't like it. I'm pretty spoiled and I think that fish was undercooked. My husband says it wasn't but really, what does he know? It could also be that I'm used to white fish minced with breading dipped in ketchup. I made the most of it and had gobs of Miracle Whip with small bites of fish and threw away the chunks that didn't look cooked to me. My family enjoyed watching the awful faces I made as I ate it! This is the first time that I can remember when I ate something I actively disliked! This is also the first time since I started low carbing that I ate something I didn't like even a bit. Oh well so much for the sermen.

That half of an (undercooked) fish was not enough for me to make a supper of so after burning myself slightly on the frying pan handle (it just came out of the oven not too long ago...who would think about a frying pan handle being hot!) I washed out the pan and fried myself some bacon and made a salad with salsa on it.

So that's my day from yesterday.

Today so far

Breakfast 3 hearty thick cut bacon (I'm back to my old favorites, why didn't they appeal yesterday???) and 2 eggs fried in the bacon grease with ketchup. (I used to hate cooking eggs in bacon grease, but I got used to it and it saves time in the morning.)

Lunch I had another of those I don't want anything we have for lunch attacks but made up a can of tuna and brought it with me. I wasn't even hungry at lunch but I ate it anyways.

Snack: I finally felt off, like low blood sugar, so when I got home I had 2 slices of turkey with GOAT CHEESE in it rolled up and an extra bottle of water!

Supper: I think husband is frying burgers tonight, so I will have hamburger salad with romaine, a little tomato, cucumber, pickles and mayo, mustard and maybe salsa but probably (my drug) ketchup.

Happy eating!

Elihnig