#2   ^
Old Fri, Nov-16-01, 14:03
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 165/132/125
BF:
Progress: 83%
Wink

Isn't it funny how life can change your perspective? I remember after my first daughter was born I went on this intense vegetarian diet and was running triathlons. I weighed between 120- 122 pounds, very low body fat. I was strong but felt exhausted much of the time. On top of that, the little gut that I had irritated me to no end. I actually viewed myself as overweight. After my second and third daughters were born my weight crept up gradually until I hovered around 165 pounds. No longer had time for triathlons and felt miserable at that weight. I finally started this woe over a year ago, on and off for a while, and now I am back to 133 pounds. If I didn't lose another pound, I would be very happy where I am. Although my husband wouldn't keep his hands off me at 165 pounds he is just ecstatic with my new weight. BTW - Isn't it wonderful to have a great man by your side? The last 7 pounds have really made a huge difference in my appearance. Now, I look back at that 122 pound me and cant imagine why I thought I was fat nor do I have any desire to kill myself to get to that point again. If it happens with this woe, great, if not, I am very happy where I am. I feel better than I ever have my whole life. Kind of like I am finally coming into my own, ya know? It's wonderful. Hope you enjoy it too!