View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Fri, Nov-16-01, 02:49
Registered Member

Plan: 10-20g per day
Stats: 169/129/125
BF:
Progress: 91%

This is actually November 16th for me but there wasn't a new thread so I will add it here.

I really am not a breakfast person. Never expect anything more than "a cup of coffee' from me on breakfast. Bad habit, I know, but I just cannot eat in the mornings. I think I hate cooking it. I love going out for brekky, or room service of bacon and eggs in a hotel but at home, can't be stuffed!

Anyway I have a mini-lunch around 10am instead. We get these lovely 100g tins of herbed tuna by John West. Chile, lemon grass... basically next to no carbs and soooo tasty. You can get many flavours such as sweet Thai curry (that sounds a worry, the sweet part) but I love my chili one and stick to it. Sometimes it is a small tin of red salmon which I love as well. The salmon makes a lovely one-egg omelette with a bit of cheese and spinach or bok choy and thyme added.

Today I just had the tin of tuna on lettuce - no omelette because I was going to the mall and there is a great stall in the food court that has Chinese omelette, so I saved my eggs for that. (I try and do my tuna on lettuce because I feel I am eating more of a meal by serving it up. You know, using knives and forks, rather than just eating out of the tin - which I often do! Lazy!)

So lunch at about 1pm was food court Chinese combination omelette - prawns, beef, chicken, green veggies only - tasy as always!

Tonight we are having some specialty chile buffalo sausages - all natural and no additives from the deli - Brad will have mashed potatoes and fried onions with his, I will have a salad.
(The sausages aren't actually made of buffalo - that is just what this place calls them and we what know them by.)

Do you guys get the idea I like my food HOT? Chili in everything, sheesh! But be sure, I count the gram per chili!