Thread: Desperate
View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Nov-16-01, 02:45

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 244/218/144
BF:48/42.3/22
Progress: 26%

I am in the same boat...I have not seen the scale move in 3 weeks...however...It is important to readjust our thinking. We can not look at this as a diet...in order for this to work...it must be our way of life...

If you are having a hard time giving up the alcohol......perhaps you should try another program...I think that PP( Protein Power) allows for wine. I have not read that book, but I am sure that that is what I have read on here about it.

We must find a program that works for us...and not all the LC plans are the same.

As for the no weight loss, I can relate...I am so frustrated...and disappointed. I am trying to focus on how I feel. I feel so much healthier...and I love that I don't have that stupid little voice inside me screaming for food anymore. I am losing some inches...so for now I will be happy with that. I read on another post that I should not be too concerned until about the 6 week point. Tomorrow will be day 8 of induction for me...and I have been really sticking to it.

Or maybe you want to try a fat fast by Atkins...I have not done it yet...but am getting geared up for it...I will give myself a couple more weeks of doing what I am doing...then if nothing is working I am going to try it for a few days.