View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sat, May-01-04, 21:12

Plan: Atkins maintenance
Stats: 145/108/112 Female 5'6
BF:pregnantEDD5/12/05
Progress: 112%

Still having a problem with lack of energy. I have had to DRAG myself to the gym for my workouts this week. Did good while I was there, except for one workout where I felt I could have pushed a little harder. Cardio has been blah. Eating has been blah. Next week I am going to staright BFL style eating. I just can't keep going the way I am. It is not fair to me, my DH, or my DS. I hope to see a HUGE increase in energy & strength. Going to FORCE myself to consume plenty of protein even though it makes me feel ill to do so. I am convinced doing so will help me have energy to workout harder with energy to spare. 3 more weeks until my big vacation. I want to get my eating plan fixed once and for all so I will not be as likely to slip up while I am away. Anyway, it was an okay week- not too shabby, but not great.

*Had my free day today since we were away all day with no time to workout/eat right. Ugh, my belly is really bloated. Why do I bother with free days? I know how terrible they make me feel. *