View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, May-01-04, 20:02

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 350/322/170 Male 5ft 10 inches
BF:50.2/46.8/25
Progress: 16%
Default New Member

Thanks to those that gave me an invite to this club. Finally I get picked by a team!!

Lets see, a little about myself:
I am a college student, I will graduate with my Bachelor's degree in Political Science this August and am returning in the fall to pursue my Master's in International Politics. Eventually I plan to become a professor in my field. I live in Ohio and am originally from El Paso Texas.
My interests include politics of course, golf (even though I play at it rather than playing it), I love football, reading, movies, FOOD, model rail roading and wood working.
My dieting history has been one of herculean effort followed by abject failure. I got down to 297 pounds using Richard Simmons Deal A Meal only to gain it back + 25 extra for my trouble. To put it bluntly, I am on this diet because I do want to die young. I am building a nice future for myself and want to be around long enough to enjoy it. I also have what I consider to be a very dynamic personality, wonderful facial features and nice hair. I have NEVER gotten the opportunity to enjoy the blessings of the nice attributes I have.

Anyway, enough about me. I look forward to sharing success stories, providing a virtual shoulder to cry on when necessary and making some friends and comrades in smaller arms.
Sponsored Links