View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sat, May-01-04, 14:56

Plan: Mine
Stats: 189.5/185/135 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 8%

Finished C1 today!! 12 weeks and didn't miss a single workout. Wow! I impressed myself. I've actually gained weight. I know that's fluid from the steroids. And we will not discuss the food I've eaten!

I didn't see any major changes but then I didn't make major progress. At least not until this week. Last Friday when I did my cardio, I did 2.3 miles in 20 minutes and was gasping for air, literally. Today, I did 2.9 miles! And my muscles gave out before my lungs. Amazing what you can do when you can breathe.

Decided to go right ahead and start the second challenge on Monday. Maybe now that the breathing problem seems to be conqured, I can make some real progress. Though, just getting up and moving has been a biggie for me.

Hmmm...you know...I can't really say that I haven't made progress. I've stuck to an exercise program, my stamina has increased, I am stronger both physically and mentally. I've gotten good at talking myself through a rough workout, pushing my body harder, sticking to it when I really would rather lay in bed. I stand up a little straighter, I've kept a promise to myself and I've noticed a drop in my stress level. Not bad, not bad at all.