View Single Post
  #77   ^
Old Sat, May-01-04, 12:37

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 162/142.5/135 Female 5'4''
BF:
Progress: 72%

Hi Pam, thanks for joining us. Well I have been consistently fluctuating for the last 3 weeks between 142 and 146 and today I am on the light end at 142.5, which surprised me cuz I ate so much yesterday (stayed low though). Last night I got upset again and I hate when I do that. I had been eating a lot and we were playing this trivia board game with my boyfriend and my 2 roomates and their boyfriends and for some reason I just felt fat and ugly (they are tall and thin). I hate comparing myself and I wasn't trying to at all but I just didn't feel good and I didn't like it. I think part of it may have been me eating so much and afterward I had to have my b/f reassure me (attention time haha) and I felt better. But I keep getting these low self-esteem spells and a lot of it has to do with me wanting to lose weight. I know I am not that large of a person logically, maybe just a little chubby or thick or whatever you wanna call it, but why do I feel like it so often and why do I feel fat around my thin friends? How does anyone else deal with this if they get it?