View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, May-01-04, 10:51

Plan: low glycemic
Stats: // Female jkl
BF:
Progress: 69%

Hi, all. I'm still on haitus, but I had a good week anyway. No free day, two heller hours, got all my cardio in, missed one ubwo which *might* get done today. Still wrapping up exams and frantically packing to get my arse onboard my ship so I can go to my conference. Saw inch losses, but no poundage. Can't complain, but it's almost getting to be a game now: How low can I get my bf% without dropping below 200? *rolls eyes*

The clothes I'm packing for the trip are a mixture of 12s and 14s on bottom, M and L for tops. Even though I know the reasons, there is just no way on earth that a 200 lb woman should be able to get into the clothes I'm wearing. Lean mass is somewhere between 135 and 140, and I am beginning to see my biceps - COOL!! One downside is though, my thighs are really hard and the fat that's left is so obvious since it's caught between the skin and the really lean muscle. Looks like I have these odd shaped 'pads' inserted under my skin, which I guess is actually pretty accurate!

Anyhow, congrats to all, and I will be back a week from Monday!

Cheers,

Friday
Sponsored Links