Thread: No self control
View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Fri, Apr-30-04, 17:27

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 168/138/130 Female 5'4"
BF:?/27%/15% maybe?
Progress: 79%

Well, I probably have a different way of looking at it then most. Before I started, I knew I needed to know what was out there that I could fall back on when I had a craving. I figured this was a life change but I also knew that I am the same person with the same cravings and those just don't disappear overnight. So I took a couple months and tried all the LC goodies I could find. Now that I know they're there, and if I need to I can buy them. I am not so tempted by it. It's there and if my TOM is coming then I may go for it. I always make sure I stay under 15gm sugar alcohols /day and I don't stall. That allows me to have some bites of this, and bites of that with a cup of coffee/whip cream and sugar alcohol free sweetner. The coffee fills me up/like a glass of water would, the cream helps too cuz of the fat. I savour each little bite and take it slow. It does the trick for me. Plus when I was craving alot I used the dieters advantage pills. Now they're in my cupboard and I don't use them as much cuz I don't need them. Hope that helps. Good luck, Annie