View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Fri, Apr-30-04, 09:37

Plan: low carb
Stats: 173/135.8/130 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 87%
Smile

Hi. I think a lot of us have been where you are right now. There are times in most people's lives where things seem to be falling apart, what you dreamed would be isn't happening on your time table. But life is certainly a roller coaster ride. Sometimes you think there is no one more blessed than you, and other times you think the pain in life is too great to go on....but you never stay in either place. You've had some great advice here, and I really can't add anything, I just wanted you to know that so many of us have been where you are now, and are very glad to still be here. When thinking back on those dark times you realize how unhealthy your thinking was at the time, but you do come through it. You are very pretty, and smart, and talented....I know that from your gallery pics. and what you've written. Don't let a man have that much power in your life. People respect people who respect themselves. No one wants to be responsible for someone elses happiness. So learn to love yourself, and life. One day you'll be able to help someone else because of what you're going through now. Keep posting and let us know how your doing.