View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Apr-30-04, 07:51

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 245/220/205 Male 6'3"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Quote:
The Twist Hazelnut Spread I found at a store in Westchester NY called sugar free express, but my neighbor told me she was able to get some locally. That suffed knocked me out of ketosis almost instantly. I still have a container of the stuff here. I refuse to touch it.

Westchester is a bit of trip for me. If you get a chance could you ask your neighbor where she bought hers? I adore Nutella/Godiva open oysters/Belgian sea shells/Anything with hazelnuts and chocolate, so finding this would be quite a coup. I'm curious, are you going to finish your container?

Quote:
Wal Mart supposedly carries SF honey, but its loaded with SAs (which dont seem to bother you based on your list)

I seem to do okay with SAs. As long as I don't overdo it or eat them on an empty stomach, I'm okay. I do count them as carbs, though. The one thing I've noticed about SAs is that if I eat tiny amounts of them regularly, I can build up a tolerance and they cause me no digestive upset.

Quote:
I dont know the brand name, but in the locations area of this board in the US section there is a post from someone in NJ who wants to split the cost of a case of SF honey. That might be of some interest to you.

I dont remember the post, but it had something with Jersey on the subject line.

That was me