View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Apr-30-04, 05:00

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 320/300/175 Female 5 "8"
BF:
Progress: 14%

QUOTE>>>>i need alternative easy, quick, filling breakfast ideas that aren't so high in calories...<<<

Well........you said just one mock danish ( god i love them) ..wont do it... have you tried 2 or 3?.........have them ready in your fridge...I like mine cold with coffee in the morning.
And i am sure if you go to a health food store and get a good "high protien" drink that may help you out. Its quick and easy.... you can also add that drink to your mock danish quick meal or keep it for around the hour after you feel you need a pick me up.

YOU MAY NEED TO SPACE YOUR EATING OUT NOT HAVE A HUGE MEAL TO HOPE IT LASTS YOU TILL NOON

You said you are eating way more then 3 cups of veggies a day..... THAT could be one of your probs of not losing well.. The veggies can be boosting your carbs up not the extra calories not the protien you are adding to your meal

Go back and read the book.... and when you get bored from doing induction long.. try before you go off the wagon to move on to the next stage and that will allow you the things you "cant" have on induction but watching the carb intake.

Juzame