#1   ^
Old Fri, Apr-30-04, 04:02

Plan: my own lc
Stats: 211/155/140 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 79%
Default Protein Power Pals-Friday April 30th

Good morning everyone Welcome to all

Ok-so I am up-but at a decent hour this morning- 5 am. What a great time to go walking-BUT-it is 30 degrees outside and the wind is blowing-so I am going to sit here with my cup of coffe instead.

I am so excited-made my goal this month!! 160 !! Ate pretty well all month-had a couple (well, several ) days of overeating calories but stayed lc. DH came up to me yesterday afternoon to show me something. He has had a hernia ever since we got married (long time ago-19+years) but has always said that it doesnt bother him and will take care of it someday. Well, now that he has lost weight, for the first time you can see it. Before, it was always the same size as his tummy. Now, he says, maybe he will call dr and schedule an appt to take care of problem. Hurray!!

Heard my three year old DD tell her friend yesterday on the way to preschool that her mommy doesnt eat sugar anymore. Pretty amazing that a three year old can pick up on this stuff already. Thirteen year old DD has already had friends tell her she is fat. She is 5'5" and weighs 121 pounds. She is all muscle and long legs. She is on the volleyball team, basketball team, and track. But because she doesnt weigh 90 lbs soaking wet, they give her a hard time. I explained healthy weight to her and explained that she eats great and looks great and to ignore the other girls. Isnt it sad what society sets as an unrealistic unattainable goal for teenage girls to look like.

Well, going to surf-will check back in after a while.
Love, Carrie
Sponsored Links