View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Apr-29-04, 21:46

Plan: Southbeach
Stats: 219/211/145 Female 64
BF:37.6/36.2/30.0
Progress: 11%

Hello Toni, just seen your pic and got here from there. Welcome, you are so in the right place. For me I had a hard time with exercise too, but no matter how much I didn't want to be there, I made myself stay. Just gave myself little pep talks like: Who cares if you don't wanna be here, your here, so just do it and get it over with. I would look at others that are a lot more heavier than me and would tell myself what a whimp I am, if that person that is 200 lbs more than me can do this, you can do this too.

It should not stop the fat from going as you build muscle. It is said that for so much muscle, you lose so much fat. Not an expert here, but things I have been told through the years.

I found that swimming is the key to keeping me going. I really like it and look forward to going now. I take 3 classes now and they work on our abs in all 3. I find that much easier to do the crunches in the water than on land.

I would say, if you can only do 20, then do 20. Its better than doing none. After a while you will be able to get more than 20. You just have to keep doing it.

Good Luck, hope to see some great updates from you soon.