View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Thu, Apr-29-04, 20:56

Plan: ALOT of salads,veggies ec
Stats: 180/160/140 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 50%

Good evening everyone!

Song and Shrub, do not ever feel bashfull about starting a thread, like Elaine said it is a rite of passage, just get your feet wet and start it! Esp. when the rest of us are still in bed!

Yes Elaine I am cowed out, but we still have a bit more before all is out to pasture, we move yearlings tomorow, then next week we brand calves, this is a busy time and important, those calves need their shots this time of the year. it is so dry that we have had to doctor a few already for quick pnumonia,(we lost 2 in the pasture) it hits the lungs hard and fast, you really have to be on it! Today teased us with rain. The last few days were HOT 88* and today was 48*, no wonder the poor babies are getting sick!

Dawn isen't ebay fun? I have bought and sold alot of things on there with only a couple of not so great transactions! If you check your prices and the seller's reviews you usually will be fine! I always send emails for when I send things to when I receive things, you can meet alot of nice people on there!
WTG on setting a goal, you have to start somewhere, I know that has helped me, to each his own but I like the idea of something to aim for!!

Eightc, atleast you are getting enough moisture your horses hooves will be prime to keep shaped up, it is so dry here that our guys's hooves are so cracked and dry that I could not even start to get them shaped up! Glad to hear that your puppy is settling in better! Maybe more sleep for the pup's 'mom' now??

Hello to Karen and a thanks for starting the thread this THURSDAY!

Hi to everyone else, Orang (miss you today!),Wendy,Bawdy(HUGS),Ellie,Unity,Marnie,Blue!