View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Thu, Apr-29-04, 13:34

Plan: my own lc
Stats: 211/155/140 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 79%

Good afternoon everyone

I'm always afraid to be the first to start the thread-especially lately, I could have been starting them all at l a.m.

Puppy is doing better, I think we have finally settled on our bathroom as the place to spend the night. DH and I are tall enough to step over the baby gate and the girls get their bathroom back.

Had company over for dinner last night- grilled chicken, steamed green beans, large salad, and fresh strawberries with real whipped cream for dessert. They thought they were getting spoiled, they didnt realize that this is how we eat all the time

We had one nice day this week, and now we are heading for another round of rain and thunderstorms. Supposed to last thru Mon.
Horse got first set of shoes this afternoon-I sure wish I got my feet pampered as often as he does.

Went to make a salad for lunch and realized that we are out of lettuce. Now I have to go to the groc store and I can never walk out of there for under $40, usually more. They should have personal shoppers that will just walk in the store and buy that one thing I need and nothing else.

Congrats to everyone on the sticking to plan. I am so thrilled to read all your thoughts and progress.
Dawn-dont be afraid to dream big. (or small, as the case may be )
I always tell my family that if I cant have big dreams, how will I ever be able to accomplish anything. If I aim for the best, even trying is going to get me farther than not trying at all.

Well, off to the store, will check in later.
Bawdy-if you are lurking-hugs to you.

Love, Carrie